This page contains the navigation and ancillary data in the form of SPICE System kernels for the Hayabusa spacecraft.
- CK : Pointing data for an instrument platform
- EK : Spacecraft event related information (Hayabusa EK represent the shape of Itokawa.)
- FK : Reference frame definitions
- IK : Instrument mounting information
- PCK : Rotational period and pole orientation information of Itokawa
- SCLK : Spacecraft clock coefficient information
- SPK : Topocentric locations of spacecraft
Click the Data Browse button below to see the csoda holding spice archive directory.
SPICE data is the same itself, but the contents in the directory are different.
PDS data directory includes label file and detail information.
We recommend the PDS data to use.