This page contains the navigation and ancillary data in the form of SPICE System kernels for the Hayabusa spacecraft.
- CK : Pointing data for an instrument platform
- EK : Spacecraft event related information (Hayabusa EK represent the shape of Itokawa.)
- FK : Reference frame definitions
- IK : Instrument mounting information
- PCK : Rotational period and pole orientation information of Itokawa
- SCLK : Spacecraft clock coefficient information
- SPK : Topocentric locations of spacecraft
Click the Data Blouse button below to see the archive directory.