Welcome to DARTS/Reimei
Announcement of terminating the FTP data transfer services
Thank you very much for using DARTS.
While we have been supporting FTP and HTTP file transfers at DARTS,
we will have to eventually quit FTP survices starting on August 12, 2013,
in the course of higher security measures at JAXA.
We are very sorry for your inconvinience.
The HTTP file transfer services will be available as before.
- ► URL which is no longer suported :
All the data which have been available there are obtained from the following URL :
- ► Schedule
- (12 Aug 2013) Starting closing FTP services in DARTS
- (31 Aug 2013) Terminate all the FTP serviced in DARTS
We are happy to provide you with auroral images and elctron/ion data obtained by the multi-spectral auroral imaging camera (MAC) and the electron/ion energy spectrum analyzers (ESA/ISA), respectively, onboard the Reimei satellite. We hope our database will be very useful for your research on auroral physics. Please enjoy!
► Rules of the Road
- Before you use the data, be sure to contact the principal investigators.
- If you have any questions or any difficulties about the data, please contact the principal investigators.
- When you publish a paper, you should send a reprint to the corresponding principal investigators and/or the Reimei Project Office at Institute of Space and Astronautical Science, JAXA in Japan.
- In any publications, the use of the Reimei data should be acknowledged, for example, as "Reimei auroral images (and/or electron/ion data) were provided by T. Sakanoi (and/or K. Asamura and M. Hirahara) through DARTS at Institute of Space and Astronautical Science, JAXA in Japan."