DARTS for Astrophysics
We are archiving the current and past JAXA astrophysical satellite data.
Cosmic Ray Physics/Gamma-ray Astronomy
- CALET (2015-)
- XRISM (Developing), Hitomi (2016), MAXI (2009-), Suzaku (2005-2015), ASCA (1993-2001), Ginga (1987-1991), Tenma (1983-1989), Hakucho(1979-1985) [Publications1979-80,1979-82]
- AKARI (2006-2011), IRTS (1995), BICE (1991-1994)
- HALCA / VSOP (1997-2005)
We provide mission-independent web-applications to facilicate search, browse and quick-look DARTS Astro data.
You can search for various satellite data archived in DARTS/Astro from target positions or names on the single platform.
Images taken by JAXA's missions and other missions/observatories are projected on the celestical sphere. You can superpose various images, insrument fields-of-view (foot-prints) and catalogs. Not only JAXA's archival data, but other archival data at NASA and ESA are linked from those foot-prints. For detailed explanation for JUDO2, please have a look at "about JUDO2".
You can quick-look an image and spectrum of ASCA, Suzaku or Hitomi by specifying the extract-region on each observation image.
* (Feb 2022) We have made the following changes about mirror. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- We have terminated mirroring of the analysis software HEASoft. Please obtain from the original site at HEASARC.
- In the near future, the calibration data mirror will be limited to what is needed to analyze the data published by DARTS.